Teeny fruit is so damn cute

There's this European style market around here called Milk Pail that is awesome. It's super cheap, super delicious, and they always have such a cool variety of stuff.

For instance, they sell smaller avocados by the lb (vs. a certain price each). The reason I like to buy them is that they are the PERFECT size for a single serving. You can eat the whole thing without feeling like a complete fat-ass. But the other day though I came across a particularly small one.

I mean seriously, look at this thing. It's barely bigger than a (large) cherry tomato!!

And look at the seed. SO TINY!!!!


A while later I managed to find teeny little artichokes there too. (It looks shiny b/c its covered in oil and dressing. mmmmmmm, delicious)

It's like a little flower

Small fruit/veggies are just too damn cute, I had to share.

Jackie

Comments

Popular Posts