Guess that food!

The impending purchase of my fancy camera means I've been trying to look at things a little differently. Just trying to be more aware of the beauty that surrounds us every day.  Fancy camera or not, you can get a cool shot just by approaching something with a different point of view.  This includes everything we come in contact with, including food.

So this morning, as I was preparing my breakfast, I had to snap this photo.

Cool huh??  Can you guess what it is?!?

I'll give you some hints.

1. It is made up of two ingredients.
2. I purchased one of the ingredients at Trader Joes and I could eat it for breakfast every single day.
3. I purchased the other ingedient when I was at the SF foodie's mecca: the Ferry Building Marketplace/ farmer's market.

Give up?? Let's see if this helps.

Its yogurt with Marshall's wild flower raw honey. The honey is sooooo delicious and sooooo thick. Perfect for making edible artwork in your yogurt with it.

And how about this?!

It's a little easier. Got it yet??

It's the center of an artichoke. A giant, gorgeous globular artichoke.


Food isn't only delicious. It's beautiful too.


Buen Provecho,
Jackie

Comments

Popular Posts