Photo a Day Challenge

I rarely do this kind of stuff, but I happened to stumble upon a "Photo a Day" challenge today from the blog Fat Mum Slim.

Life has been beyond hectic these past few months, especially due to the madness at work and a side project I've been working on. BUT, my side project will be over in a few days, and I'm pretty sure work will actually go back down to normal hours. Yea!!!

I realize I'll be busy thinking about gifts and baking and all that fun stuff before the holiday season, but it also seems like this will be the perfect month for a challenge like this. I'll likely be using both my iPhone and my DSLR to take the photos. Don't worry- I won't put the pictures up on the blog every single day (might be a bit of overkill for you all). But I'll group the photos together every week or so and post about them then. In addition, I'll be posting all my photos on Instagram (chicagojacks) and using the hashtag #FMSphotoaday.

Who's interested?!? Join me! I'd love to see how people can take the exact same direction and create something completely unique and personal from it.

And if you're worried this project will get in the way of my food blogging, don't. It'll just be another way to flex my creative muscles. They've been atrophying with all this science I've been dealing with these days.

Yours in attempting to channel her inner artsy self,
Jacqueline

Comments

Popular Posts